Thyme Oil Benefits 2021
Thyme comes from the Ballıbabagiller family and is known for its unique scent. It likes hot and arid climate. It is a perennial plant that grows up to 40 cm in length. Oregano, which is a healing store for body health, is an indispensable food with vitamins and minerals it contains. Thyme, which is indispensable for our tables and meals in our homes, draws attention in terms of its benefits.
Thyme comes from the Ballıbabagiller family and is known for its unique scent. It likes hot and arid climate. It is a perennial plant that grows up to 40 cm in length. Oregano, which is a healing store for body health IIt is an indispensable food with the vitamins and minerals it contains. Indispensable for our tables and meals in our homes thyme benefits attracts attention in terms of Its appetite and digestive system support properties are the best known. It is also known to be protective against cancer. Thyme’s oil, water and itself can be used in any way. Come all together thyme oil benefits Let’s see what happened.
- It has a protective function against cancer.
- It has antibacterial properties. It prevents the growth and reproduction of bacteria. It is also known to prevent fungal growth.
- It prevents the formation of infection and reduces inflammation.
- It protects the cardiovascular system. It supports the circulation system.
- It has a breath-opening effect on asthma and bronchitis patients thanks to its scent.
- Rosemary and thyme oil benefits It is similar to the subject. Thanks to its effective ingredients, they help relieve muscle and bone pain.
- Used as a mouthwash, thyme oil provides a breath-opening and halitosis remover effect.
- Having the ability to clean the air against viruses How to use thyme oil İbrahim Saraçoğlu Disclosed by. 7-8 drops are added to a glass of hot water and expected to evaporate. Since it is an essential oil, thyme oil, which starts to evaporate immediately, kills the microbes in the environment.
Benefits of Oregano Oil to Skin?
- It contributes to the removal of spots caused by wounds, surgery and acne. It can also be used to dry acne.
- It can be used in the treatment of skin diseases such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Thanks to its antibacterial properties, it purifies the skin.
- It prevents aging and keeps the skin young.
- It is useful to be careful when using thyme oil on your skin. Since it is a very effective oil, it is very important to use it diluted.
How to Make Pure Oil of Oregano?
First, put the thyme leaves as you need through the robot or crush them in a mortar. Then, pour the crushed thyme in a clean glass jar and add enough organic olive oil or almond oil to cover it. At the same time, boil water in a pot and put the jar in this boiled water. Meanwhile, the bottom of the pot will be closed when it starts to boil. As a result of this process, it will release the thyme oil. Then take the jar from the pot and leave it in a sunny area for 2 weeks. Mix your oil with a wooden spoon every 2 days for 2 weeks. At the end of 2 weeks, strain the thyme and oil and separate them. Request, pure thyme oil ready. You can use your oregano oil comfortably with this recipe, as it is necessary to consume the natural one to get the most benefit.
Thyme Oil Harms
As with every food, thyme oil, which has many health benefits, is used in large amounts. damages can bring along. Unconscious use may also cause some side effects. Thyme oil side effects that may occur are as follows;
- When consumed excessively, it can cause side effects such as stomach discomfort, vomiting and nausea.
- May cause skin irritation.
- May cause allergic reactions.
- It has been observed to reduce blood sugar levels. Therefore, it can cause hypoglycemia.
- Since it reduces blood clotting, it is not recommended for people with bleeding disorders without consulting their doctor.