Dried Medlar Benefits – Herbal Treatment with Beneficial 2021
Dongel, ezgil and Besbiyik are known as the other name of Musmula, which is a subfamily of Gulgil. Medlar, which is quite different from other fruits in terms of both its appearance and taste, is quite at the forefront in terms of its benefits. Musmula, which has many benefits for health, has a meaty and sour taste. The homeland of this fruit; It was Japan where it was first produced. Southeast Mediterranean and Western Asia..
Which is a subfamily of Gülgillar Another name for medlar as rotary, melody and five mustache is known. It is quite different from other fruits in terms of both appearance and taste. Medlar benefits It is very important in terms of. Many health benefits Medlar It has a meaty and sour taste. The homeland of this fruit; It was Japan where it was first produced. It has found catching up between the Southeastern Mediterranean and Western Asia. If Trabzon in Turkey and around grows. It is also seen that it grows around Canakkale.
How to Eat Medlar Fruit?
As with all fruits and vegetables, medlar gives the most benefit when consumed fresh. It is eaten washed and peeled. Of course, it is necessary not to forget the seeds in it and to eat them by sorting them. Here Benefits of medlar seed is also quite a lot. The medlar core, which acts as a very good diuretic, seems to be a remedy for those who suffer from kidney stone disease. It is recommended to boil it and consume it as tea. In addition, medlar can be consumed by sweetening like marmalade and jam.
Benefits of Medlar Leaf
- Diabetic patients can easily consume the medlar, which does not contain too much sugar. It is also stated by experts that medlar leaf is good for diabetes.
- It supports the immune system and makes it stronger.
- Cleans the liver. It protects from bad cholesterol thanks to its ingredients.
Benefits of Medlar Vinegar
- Medlar vinegar is a very good antioxidant. It has protective properties against diseases and supports metabolism.
- It has calming and cooling effects.
- Its anti-inflammatory properties are also known.
- It has a protective function against skin cancer.
How to Make Medlar Tea?
It is necessary to consume medlar, which has a cooling and calming feature, as 3 meals a day. After boiling a handful of medlar in 1 liter of water, you can prepare it by straining. You can consume it by adding some honey to your glass.
Benefits of the New World
- It has therapeutic properties of stomach ailments and has many faults in the sand and stones formed in the kidney.
- Thanks to the fibrous structures it contains, it is a very important food for the digestive system and intestines. It regulates digestion. It facilitates digestion.
- Because it is low in calories and fiber, it is recommended to be consumed by people in the weight loss process. It supports the diet with its satiating feature.
- It also acts as a regulator for the circulatory system.
- Skin friendly New World Thanks to the vitamins and minerals it contains, it is very beneficial for the eyes.
As with every food that enters the human body, medlar has side effects. The most important point to be considered here is to consume in decision. 1 piece per day is enough and one should stay away from more. People with high blood pressure are recommended to stay away. Medlar has a slight risk of creating allergies. If red spots appear on your body after eating, you have an allergy.
Our previous article Benefits of Pineapple In our article titled How to Eat Pineapple, information about the benefits of pineapple to skin and the benefits of pineapple to sexuality.