It is unique in terms of the benefits of Clove oil, which is frequently used in our country. Protects digestive health Prevents bacteria Prevents tumors Protects the liver Keeps diabetes under control Strengthens and protects bones Prevents mutations in genes Strengthens the immune system Reduces pain and prevents inflammation Helps to treat oral diseases Protects oral and gum health. Prevents bad breath odor Afta is good..
It is unique in terms of the benefits of Clove oil, which is frequently used in our country.
- Maintains digestive health
- Prevents bacteria
- Prevents tumor
- Protects the liver
- Keeps diabetes under control
- Strengthens and protects bones
- Prevents mutation in genes
- It strengthens the immune system
- It reduces pain and prevents inflammation
- Helps treat oral diseases
- It protects oral and gum health.
- Prevents bad breath odor
- Afta good
- Bacterial and viral infections such as tonsillitis, laryngitis, reflux are also effective.
- Relieves ear and throat pain
- Relieves headache and muscle pain
- It is good for rheumatic joint pain
- Reduces nausea and vomiting
- Improves fungal infections
- Treats bacterial and infectious skin problems such as acne and boils
- good for fatigue
- Mosquito etc. protects against insects. Treat insect bites and bites
- Lowers intestinal parasites
- Provides rapid hair growth and prevents hair loss
- Good for diarrhea
- It is good for mental fatigue
- Helps to speed up metabolism and weight lose
- Improves memory
- Removes wrinkles
- Good for respiratory problem as cough, bronchitis, asthma
- Clove oil sexuality prevents premature divorce
- Increases blood circulation
- Energizes mental and physical
How to Use Clove Oil?
- How to use clove oil for teeth: Although putting a drop of clove oil in the cavity provides quick relief, it is safer to use cotton balls dipped in a mixture of clove oil and coconut oil. Mix a teaspoon of coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of clove oil and shake well and use.
- How to use it to improve sexual performance: Add 2-3 drops of clove oil and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to 1 cup of warm water and apply it to the genital area with a cotton ball.
- How to use clove oil for hair: Mix a tablespoon of coconut oil with a few drops of clove oil and apply to the hair follicles and leave for about 20 minutes and then wash.
What Are the Harms of Clove Oil?
A strong burning sensation can be experienced when clove oil is used in large quantities. If you have never used it before, it is recommended to use it sparingly and be careful when using it on children.
Never dilute clove oil with water or coconut oil and do not use it for health purposes longer than two weeks. Clove oil is a powerful natural remedy, be sure to supplement it with probiotics when used as a health cure to maintain healthy bacterial balance. For health purposes, be sure to consult your doctor.
Does Clove Oil Dope?
It contains an active ingredient in clove that gives it mild narcotic and analgesic properties. This essential aromatic oil has proven to have the ability to reduce pain by stimulating pain receptors. It is especially effective in tooth, headache and muscle pain.