Argan Oil Benefits – Herbal Treatment with Beneficial Herbs 2021
The argan tree native to Fas belongs to the sapotaceae family. This tree species can reach heights of 8 to 10 meters. It is a tree with small leaves and yellow flowers that can live up to 200 years. The smell of fruits is not pleasant. The ripening period coincides with the summer season. Argan oil, which is also known as yellow gold by everyone, is obtained from the seeds of this tree. HUNGRY, […]
The argan tree native to Fas belongs to the sapotaceae family. This tree species can reach heights of 8 to 10 meters. It is a tree with small leaves and yellow flowers that can live up to 200 years. The smell of its fruits is not pleasant. The ripening period coincides with the summer season. Argan Oil Benefits, which is also known as yellow gold by everyone, is obtained from the seeds of this tree. Containing essential fatty acids with rich antioxidant substances such as vitamins A, C, E, linoleic acid, Omega 6 Argan oil, usually benefits Its use for the skin is known. It is also known that using Argan Oil Benefits helps some health conditions. So what are the benefits of this Argan Oil Benefits?
Its most well-known benefits are the moisture it adds to the hair and skin. Those who use argan oil It is highly recommended by this feature. In addition, people who use it for those wondering whether to grow eyelashes state that they see a positive effect. But they also emphasize that you should prefer organic while using.
It has healing effects when used in diseases such as eczema and psoriasis.
It is suggested to be heart and liver friendly in terms of body health. However, scientific research on these is not yet sufficient.
Benefits of Argan Oil for Skin
- Argan oil has the ability to treat inflammatory conditions on the skin. It is good against skin infections.
- It is known to be used in the treatment of wounds and burns. It has a very important effect on healing wounds and eliminating tissue damage.
- Thanks to the fatty acids it contains and has many benefits, Argan Oil Benefits is exactly what we are looking for for a healthy skin.
- It can also be preferred in acne treatment due to its antioxidant substance. It can also reduce the redness and irritation caused by acne.
- Anti-aging argan oil shows positive effects when used against wrinkles and signs of aging.
- It increases the moisture and elasticity of the skin.
Is argan oil good for skin blemishes? There are positive answers to the question that it relieves stretch marks and acne scars by the users.
Argan Oil Benefits For Hair
- It strengthens the scalp and hair strands.
- It helps visibly revitalize hair strands.
- It provides repair of fractures on hair ends.
- By repairing the scalp, it prevents the formation of dandruff and prevents hair loss.
- It protects the hair from harmful styling methods such as blow dryers and curlers by acting as a protective agent against heat.
- It is stated by those who use argan oil that it also contributes to rapid elongation.
Some shampoo brands such as Pantene have varieties containing argan oil in terms of benefits for hair. Migros, A101 It can be easily obtained from markets such as. When using such products, you can see the most effect if argan oil itself is used as an extra.
Our previous article Sage Oil Benefits In our article titled Sage Oil Benefits, information about sage oil sarcoglu and sage oil is given to the face.