||Robert McDowell's Herbal Treatments
You are here: Home > Herbal Treatments for People > Ringworm Herbal Treatment
Ringworm Herbal Treatment
25ml extract for $16.50
May be added to aqueous cream or Paw paw ointment
Ringworm is a fungal skin infection caused by several different fungi and are generally classified by its location on the body.
- Athletes Foot usually occurs in the warmer weather, the fungi grows between the toes in the warm moist conditions. It can range from very mild to a more severe raw, itchy and painful rash. Because it can cause the skin to crack it may lead to bacterial infections.
- Jock Itch is much more common in men and can be caused by a variety of fungi and yeasts. It produces itchy red ring like patches in the groin or upper thighs.
- Scalp Ringworm begins with a red scaly rash and may cause a patch of hair loss . It is extremely contagious amongst children. The mix can be added to hair conditioner to more easily reach the scalp.
- Nail Ringworm produces a thickened, lustreless and deformed nail . This is much more common in toe nails, eventually the nail may crumble and fall off. Also see the finger nail health site http://www.herbal-treatment.net/herbs_fungal_infection_nails.html
- Body Ringworm can develop any where on the skin with pink to red round patches with a clear centre.
One may ask, are you allowing someone or something to get under your skin? Maybe you are not feeling good enough or clean enough.
Externally apply a soothing cream that includes Thuja and Calendula, as well as the Bach Flowers Centaury, and Crab Apple.
Continue treatment for 2 weeks after all signs have gone.
This information is not intended to replace medical diagnosis or treatment.
Herbal descriptions are examples of combinations of herbs and should not be interpreted to mean that this combination is for this condition.
Further information on Herbs and Healing: Does a Herbalist need a Medical Diagnosis?
Contact Us |
Sitemap | Herbal Treatments for Horses and
� 2003 Herbal-Treatment.Net. All Rights Reserved.
Try the new Herbal Treatments Site