||Robert McDowell's Herbal Treatments
You are here: Home > Herbal Treatments for People >The Hangover - an Over Indulgence in Alcohol - Herbal Support
The Hangover - an Over Indulgence in Alcohol - Herbal Support
Dosage:- 10 drops every 30 minutes until symptoms go.
100ml for $58
The symptoms of a hangover may include nausea, headaches, foggy
brain, poor coordination, confusion, poor memory and melancholy.
Excessive alcohol consumption can cause:-
Do not be fooled, these diseases do not just effect alcoholics they are
a real problem for those that regularly over indulge or for those who
have an occasional big binge.
- Poor judgement when critical assessment is required, uncoordinated
movements, destructive social behaviours.
- Alcohol abuse and dependence as well as inducing a tolerance to
- Amnesia - Transient global amnesia can totally disorient a person and
block recall of events.
- Hypoglycemia--low blood sugar levels, alcohol consumption,while not
eating can bring on hypoglycemia to the extent that a stupor results.
- Niacin Deficiency -Pellagra. This disease effects the gastrointestinal
tract, mental ability, and photo sensitive reddened skin.
- Alcoholic liver disease - this disease can cause , scarring
(Cirrhosis), fat accumulation, and inflammation (alcohol hepatitis).
- Acute Pancreatitis - a sudden inflammation of the pancreas that can be
- Drinking in excess can clog the small ducts and then
enzymes overwhelm and begin to digest the cells of the pancreas.
Here at herbal treatments we have come up with a herbal mix for those
that regularly or occasionally need to recover from the effects of a
These herbs include Mugwort, Nettle, Dandelion, Fennel, Sage and
Agrimony as well as the Bachs Wild Rose, Agrimony, Chestnut Bud and
These herbs work together to assist brain circulation, soothe and heal
the abused liver and digestion and reestablish central nervous system
This information is not intended to replace medical diagnosis or treatment.
Herbal descriptions are examples of combinations of herbs and should not be interpreted to mean that this combination is for this condition.
Further information on Herbs and Healing: Does a Herbalist need a Medical Diagnosis?
Contact Us |
Sitemap | Herbal Treatments for Horses and
� 2003 Herbal-Treatment.Net. All Rights Reserved.
Try the new Herbal Treatments Site